Comfortable styling and carefree charm. With a divided back cushion and fully padded footrest Langston will be everyone's favorite lounging spot. Subtle curves and a traditional rolled arm give Langston its stylish and carefree charm. Sink into its comfy seat cushion and rock back and forth while relaxing, or effortlessly recline at multiple angles from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
42"H x 39"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from rocking while reclining.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select fabrics.
- Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.