This dining bench is a stylish outdoor piece with staying power. Built for longevity with Weatherwood, a synthetic material with the appearance of wood, it indulges you in contemporary design without sacrificing durability. Stunning form and can't-miss function-with this bench, endless days in the shade await.
- Weatherwood, a cutting-edge engineered resin polymer, is designed to withstand the elements and offer a long-lasting wood look and color
- Solid material is colored throughout, making it easy to remove scratches or scuff marks; heavyweight material is ideal for high-wind areas
- Durable, low-maintenance material is colorfast, UV-resistant, easy to clean with mild soap and water and fully recyclable
- Solution-dyed high-performance fabric
- Nuvella+™ is an outdoor fabric that can be cleaned and offers enhanced UV resistance
- Clean fabric with mild soap and water, let air dry; for stubborn stains, use a solution of 1 cup bleach to 1 gallon water
- Stainless steel hardware
- Designed to withstand the harsh elements of the outdoors
- Assembly required
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|54" Outdoor Dining Bench
|Bench with Cushion
|Outdoor Dining Bench
|Item Color Key
|Hillside Barn 54" Outdoor Dining Bench
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Outdoor Standard Height
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|54''W x 19''D x 19''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.